Moonspear Never did I
35 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Older threads to catch up on yet, but I wanted to nab a more recent one, too. :)

Kaylan was slowly adjusting to pack life, though he continued to prefer the relative "safety" of the outskirts— it was easier there, at times, but just as often, it was painful. As badly as he wished to be reunited with his brothers, the white beast had yet to truly open up to them, to embrace them. He was changed, and all knew it— all wanted him to return to normal, but Kaylan did not know how to get there or if it even existed anymore.

He was pulled from his normal patrol route— a habit he had developed as much as to fill time as it was done out of necessity— by the scent of blood. It left a tart, metallic sting in his nose, and he followed it with an eagerness. It did not smell of wolf and neither was he hungry, but blood was something he knew. Something he did understand.

Kaylan slowed as he approached, taking in the sight of Freyja with his usual stoic silence. His posture adjusted to address their difference in station and acknowledge his respect for her. She had saved him at least once. The metallic scent still thick in his nostrils, the typically alert male did not notice the other female nearby (especially because she so seamlessly matched the landscape)— he simply watched Freyja for a signal to either join her or give her space.
Messages In This Thread
Never did I - by Wildfire - February 02, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Never did I - by Alaska Blu - February 02, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Never did I - by Kaylan - February 02, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Never did I - by Wildfire - February 13, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Never did I - by Alaska Blu - February 13, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Never did I - by Wildfire - March 07, 2016, 09:52 AM