Neverwinter Forest I'm gonna smoke you out
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW -- @Eshe and @Goldhawk should be joining. Scimitar is calling for @FitzDutiful, but any STM wolf is welcome! Set in the neutral area of NWF. Set directly after this incident and this conversation. So perhaps a few hours after Mason was chased from NWF borders.

The trio swept past their borders, allowing room for the Mountain Alpha to feel more comfortable within his surroundings. The youthful wolf had skirted away, back to the mountain, and tilting his broad muzzle upward, Scimitar released a call, requesting the presence of the Silvertip Alpha Male.

His song crooned to fade, and stiffly, he waited. A stoical mask had settled upon his cinnamon features – this would be the last test between the two leaders. The ivory regal had insisted they move their borders back, because he felt they imposed a threat upon his pack. The ivory wolf had purposely strode past their marked borders, knowing their intentions, and had insulted his mate.

And now, a Silvertip Mountain wolf had rolled upon their borders, trying to cast his scent over their own in a blatant display of disrespect. The wolves of Neverwinter Forest had done nothing in retaliation yet, and only what had been originally requested, despite the poor manner it had been done in.

Scimitar’s good will only stretched so far.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - February 25, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - February 25, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Goldhawk - March 10, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm gonna smoke you out - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 10:23 AM