Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
q_q dfg wehhh. this is for @Thuringwethil - did i spell that right? prob not

Tavi wasn't the smartest wolf in the world. She was aware of her lack of knowledge in many areas, and it was made painfully clear by Shreya during their first lesson. She knew she was smarter than a lot of wolves though - a few coming to mind right off the bat - but whatever intelligence she held was offset by a recklessness that could, and probably would, lead to her downfall. This afternoon, as the light was broken by a fog of grey cloud-cover, she departed from the Maplewood with the intent of find the herds and tracking them. Somehow though, Tavi's path pulled her northward. She was very aware not to cross the river in to the forbidden territory beyond; instead, she marched northwest, and once she settled upon the moraine's edge, reached the base of the glacier. This seemed like a safe place to scout out, as it was quite far from the Sleeping Dragon pack - but a part of Tavi hoped there would be something fun waiting for her along the way.

Maybe it was the rising bravado within her from being appointed Beta, or the ego boost of having a punching bag around the packlands -- but she wasn't afraid. Tavi's next few hours were uneventful, and she passed between the ridges without issue. The land was rocky and perilous at times, icy at others, as if spring was purposefully avoiding the area. She did not entertain that idea for long - or any idea - because as soon as her stormy body crested the next hill, she was faced with the sight of white; a nearly endless plane of white snow and ice, broken only by stones and some distant trees she chose to ignore. It was beautiful, and stole her breath away for a few seconds.
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:22 PM