Blackfeather Woods Welcome back to the Gamiest Grumps that you know
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Joining 
She's back! @Kendra (slight-PP) @Burke @Damien @Cicero @Pietro I guess I should label this as a joining?

Potema walked towards the dark forest of her birth, trailing far behind her younger sister as Kendra disappeared into the forest to find Burke. Just like she had when she entered Teekon Wilds, the white witch felt a change in the air around her. This place was strong in magic, dark or otherwise, and with the return of mother's bone, it would be closely tied to the Void. Potema could feel a shiver vibrate the bone in her teeth and felt it travel down her spine as the dark forest embraced her once more.

Once they were near Blackfeather borders, Potema stopped and set the bone and the herbs she had collected down and waited, unwilling to step back into her home without the approval of her family. It was no longer her pack and she had no idea how much had changed since she had left. Faces could be the same, faces could have changed. She had no clue, but she wanted Burke to see her and accept her as one of his own once more before she declared herself a member. She laid down, waiting for Kendra to return, but she couldn't wait any longer to announce her return vocally. The witch tossed back her head and howled, long and full of joy.

I'm home!
Messages In This Thread
Welcome back to the Gamiest Grumps that you know - by Potema - March 28, 2016, 07:41 PM