Phantom Hollow Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
pp to wrap this up!

Everyone knew what to do, and they did it splendidly. The group of moonlit wolves surrounded the poor, sick deer with Belle and Silver biting it's but and Issun and Mitanni looking to bite it's throat. Malice saw how well it was going, and left her position for she didn't see a way for the creature to escape.

She sprinted at it, and as soon as the deer was distracted by Issun's jumping and biting, Malice jumped at it's throat. She tasted blood, not her own luckily, and soon realized the life was slowly ebbing out of the sick creature. She bit harder, the deer almost hanging limp as it fell to the ground, giving some last kicks that everyone could avoid.

She let go as soon as the deer stopped kicking, and hungrily started ripping pieces of meat off the carcass. She swallowed them whole until his belly was full, and then she stepped away to let the rest eat in peace.

When everyone's belly was filled, Malice sat down to lick the blood off herself. There was still some meat left on the carcass, especially on it's legs, but the middle part was as good as done. It seemed they really were hungry. Not wanting the meat to go to waste, Malice ripped off it's leg to take it with her to the caches. Everyone, take what you can back to the hollow. Leave the rest to the birds or the loners that roam here. She commanded, starting to walk back to their home. And with that, everyone left the scene with a chunk of meat and bone in their mouth from their first kill as a group.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place - by Malice - May 14, 2016, 06:12 AM