The Tangle A fixed bayonet through the great southwest to forget her
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
So sorry x-x

The faces of the war had been a blur, some standing out more than others, but none having struck her hard enough to leave a lasting impression. Even Reek, whose appearance was one she'd have surely mocked during better times, was lost on her. Not even his scent was memorable enough to help her recall times since passed, for it'd changed slightly with time and, of course, she hadn't been sniffing the enemies back then—that would have been a purely idiotic thing to do, since everyone had seemed to be out for blood. Perhaps it was for the best that she couldn't quite place him in any significant memory, though, for that was of the past. Neither remained within the same home, and both had moved on in life, leaving little grievances between them even if they were to, at some point, remember one another.

When the male had replied, Sen grinned, his defeated tone having been mildly amusing to her. "Can't really blame her, can you? Probably wanted someone a bit... better looking," the woman stated, taunting him without having even realized it. To speak and think in such a way was practically second nature to her, and so often was it that she'd resorted to acting as so without any real reason or knowledge of it. "Tell you what, if you help me hunt something down around here, I'll help you look for this missing girlfriend of yours." It was a lie, of course, but he certainly didn't need to know that. "Hell, I'll even put in a good word for you! Tell her how helpful you can be despite your appearance." As if looks really played any part in one's capabilities, but trying to tell Sen otherwise would be a waste of breath.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A fixed bayonet through the great southwest to forget her - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:23 PM