Ravenshook Cliffs the dawn will come
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The other male stared blankly at Steady. He must of not heard him. My name is Steady, he repeated, a little louder this time. An ear swiveled in slight uneasiness. He didn't want the other male to think he was yelling at him, but he did want him to be able to hear him.

While Steady was a warrior, and fought well, he never thought of himself as intimidating in social situations such as these. He was generally a nice wolf, unless something brought out his protective instincts. Then he was a force to be reckoned with. But, right now, this male had nothing to worry about.

The stranger stood, and Steady watched him closely. He was no fool, and knew others would attack for no reason whatsoever. While he didn't seem threatening, Steady caught the demanding tone in his voice. Steady's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but he answered. I'm Beta of Silvertip Mountain, he said. Carefully, he took a few steps forward, decreasing their distance a little, his tail held at neutral, his ears perked in interest. What about you? he asked. He didn't particularly smell like a pack, and Steady had a good idea that he may not have belonged to one.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
the dawn will come - by RIP Atreyu - April 17, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: the dawn will come - by Steady - April 18, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: the dawn will come - by RIP Atreyu - April 19, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: the dawn will come - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 12:34 PM