Redhawk Caldera summertime sadness
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Having skirted back within the borders after a quick trip, the black and white she-wolf tentatively trailed her way closer to the den of Fox and the puppies, a rabbit firmly planted within her jaws. She had been trying to improve her hunting skills – but thus far her catches had been more given to her through strokes of luck. She had spotted the rabbit she held only moments before she captured it – and it had practically ran in to her waiting jaws as a noise had caused it to jolt right to her.

It was almost embarrassing how any of her hunting skills had come from some form of mishap.

As far as she knew, she was still not allowed close to the den of the pups, and so dropping the rabbit down at a respectful distance away, the Frostfur began to dig a hole, her white paws quickly turning brown as she worked. Depositing the prize in to the hole, she nudged the dirt back in with her snout – hoping that her Alphas would find it before one of the pack members did.

Pulling back to study her handiwork, the she-wolf released a soft sigh, her eyes drifting back to the borders which seemed to call her name again. Yet a quick swipe of her tongue left her with the taste of earth in her mouth – and she could only imagine what she looked like, completely covered in dirt. Determined, the girl began to lope in the direction of the sunken lake, hoping to cleanse herself a little better.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
summertime sadness - by Allure - April 26, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: summertime sadness - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 26, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: summertime sadness - by Allure - April 29, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Allure - April 29, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2016, 02:06 PM