Sleeping Dragon getting drunk with a blue caterpillar
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
All Welcome 
All welcome, but she's looking for the leading ladies~ also trying a different style for this thread. :x

A loud thrumming wakes her from slumber, and Magpie shifts to her feet as she attempts to work through her confusion. She looks around the den, upon the glittering treasures she stores there— shells, feathers, bones, and glittering stones— but they don't seem to have keyed into some otherworldly vibration. They are still, immobile. Bleary-eyed, she exits the earthen den, scanning the territory for the sound's source. She's never heard anything like this before, and it concerns her if only because it interrupted her rest.

Immediately, she notices the darkened air; rain, perhaps, but it's the oddest storm she has experienced. It's not until she's pelted with the raindrops that she realizes they're the source of the sound; they are biting, than soaring away, but there are so many that the miniature attacks seem constant. Magpie doesn't notice that many more are in the trees, so focused she is on getting away from the bugs and to the den of her Commander. For now, whatever feelings Magpie is sorting through can be put aside.

"Heda," she calls as she nears the entrance, doing her best to keep her voice calm. There's not much they can do about the bugs except to wait it out, but perhaps they can regroup somewhere within Drageda that is less appealing to the creatures. She isn't sure if @Thuringwethil is here or not, but she will search for @Gyda next.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
getting drunk with a blue caterpillar - by OG Magpie - April 27, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: getting drunk with a blue caterpillar - by Gyda - April 27, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: getting drunk with a blue caterpillar - by Gyda - April 30, 2016, 05:18 AM