Ocean's Breath Plateau Come on, show me all you can do
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
Since meeting Renoir all that Rowan could think of was Ellie's haunting message. Something in their blood was simply not right and the whispers of the witches and warlocks that carried her name promised something dark. There was a reason that they were so far away. The wolves that had come to French Quarter, the ones who had raised it up and made it into what she had been set to inherit - there was a reason. Rowan could not take herself to Donnelaith, not to the real and true home of her family. She could not survive the salt water, no matter her talents and her wit. 

Following that calling whisper - that she could do. And so she had. It was quite a journey, a trek she would someday pass to others and her experiences had only made her stronger. Rowan took a deep breath, scents strangely familiar and yet still unknown marked the pack Renoir had spoken of. The one who carried their once home as it's name. Rowan avoided it though - nervous, perhaps, over meeting these people and what that might mean. Her mother had been so determined to keep her away, yet....her mother was gone. The threat had to be too. Overhead a crow cried out as it flew leaving the destruction of the lands behind in hopes no doubt of something better. She couldn't imagine what that might mean for them. 

Just what had happened here to bring on such a plague?
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
Come on, show me all you can do - by Rowan Mayfair - May 04, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 09, 2016, 09:43 AM