Qeya River I met this dude at Coachella
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
As the food began to sit in the wolf’s gut, Glu watched her mind return to her body to make sense of her surroundings for her. His interest was in the return of the normal functions in her frame. He watched the glass fade from her vision and her eyes became sharper, clearer, until she seemed to have full control of herself physically. Medically, he was as interested as was possible. In other terms, this female was another wolf from the same pack and it should have taken his mind away from the medical marvel that she was. It did not, though.

Once she seemed to shrug away some of the ache from her limbs, he took a step forward and breathed heavily through his nose, hoping to discern whether or not there was a change in the aroma that she presented after having the fish applied. “It looked… brutal,” he remarked distractedly with a coy smile. His muzzle still dripped blood from her lashing, but he had long since forgotten the small gash that was left there. It would heal in time, or he would find a way to wrap it in seaweed to help the process.

“I am from Sleeping Dragon. Gluskap,” he introduced after a moment, darting his citrine gaze up towards her face.
Messages In This Thread
I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: I met this dude at Coachella - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:43 PM