The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
no need to reply to this if you're busy i just have this stuck in my head.

The woman was more familiar with her packlands now, she spent her mornings marking the borders, her days spent mostly through the packlands - watching the lives bloom in the lands, offering her strength as she could and pushing the world around her to grow again. Evenings were spent hunting, small animals usually the only things to find themselves between her teeth. It wasn't much, but she survived, though her figure was more gaunt than it had been when she arrived. 

There was no regrets in her. 

She wanted to seek out the dark wraith, to see if @Lasher would offer her more truths of their family; the more she thought on it, the more she was there, and present, and thriving in the famine the less she trusted what Ellie had told her. She was nothing to be ashamed of. There was no harm in who she was, or what she was. Her blood was something to be proud of, and what they could do - what her mother could not - only made a fear rise in her that perhaps more of her life had been a lie than just what was denied to her. 

There was the possibility that her mother was not truly hers, it seemed the most logical route. 

Dawn found her cutting through the packlands, the girl stopping over a small sapling. She murmured softly beneath her breath, eyes closed as she focused on the little sprout. It would take years to join it's brothers and be as tall, but she had faith. It was half the game, after all. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - June 11, 2016, 11:51 PM