Herbalists' Cache To build an empire
7 Posts
Ooc — inactive
XD Feel free to tag me in any future threads Zaavier will have, 'cause Alkiva will be following him like a shadow hehe

And there it was- confirmation. Alkiva needed reassurance almost every time she put herself out on a limb, otherwise she would sink into a terrible, self-loathing sadness and become a much uglier being. Fortunately, this was not the case and Zaavier indulged her, giving her a happy, warm feeling inside. He's falling for me already! Said the little voice in her head, latching onto the smile he'd given her and assigning much more to it. Already he'd begun to feed her fantasies, making Alkiva an unrealistically happy wolf. 

She moved to his side, ready to follow him basically off the edge of a volcano or into the tidal waves of the ocean if it came to that, though she was struck dumb for a moment by the mention of another wolf. Another female. She did her best not to lose her cool, and instead smiled slightly. "I look forward to meeting her," She said, though such was far from the truth. He already knew another female that would join him. He'd known this Kinvara one for longer than he'd known her. Did they have a relationship? How far along was their friendship? 

Still staying remarkably calm and positive on the outside, Alkiva engaged in pleasant and amicable conversation with Zaavier as they headed toward the coast, though on the inside she was dreading the moment she'd meet this Kinvara.
Messages In This Thread
To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 27, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 27, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 27, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 27, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 28, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Zaavier - June 28, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: To build an empire - by Alkiva - June 28, 2016, 03:13 PM