Sleeping Dragon there should be stars for great wars like ours
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Quick replies, please! :) Not everyone tagged has to join but I obviously would like one of you. I'll give it a couple of days before replying again.

It does not take Gyda long to eventually come to, before she even has to prod her awake, and Thuringwethil easily shrinks back to allow the mother room. Her features are scrunched up as she watches in concern as she makes the distinction that something is wrong. She's given a task, something she's capable of doing, and the large wolf shuffles back away from the boy (but not before very gently nosing him with a little lick.

She slips from the den awkwardly to notice the sounds around her. Bird chirped eagerly and the world seems new, fogged over with a slight chill that'll disappear within the hour. The sky is barely there, illuminating in the distance but still dark enough that morning is yet to be birthed. Thuringwethil lifts her nose, then, to give a worried cry to the far reaches of the dragon for the wolves that might have the answer: @Gluskap, @Saria, @Portia.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: there should be stars for great wars like ours - by Antumbra - July 03, 2016, 07:28 AM