Blackfoot Forest I think you are the moon
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
I'm assuming she's been accepted and I'm free to start a new thread? If not let me know and I can delete this! <3

There had been quite the calamity after her acceptance within the pack, yet it had nothing to do with herself for once. A male had reportedly taken the helm from the former leader, Aaron, and Lilith would be lying if she didn't say this made her ecstatic. What a coincidence, that after such a show of judgement on his part towards her, karma had come around to deal justice. She smiled at the thought, an airy expression that she kept as she slunk through the woodland.

She had kept to the outskirts of pack life for the last few days, explaining to those that asked that she was simply recovering from her journey. In truth, she was scouting the territory, searching, looking, but could not tell her pack mates of this. She had a decent knowledge of the land now, and explored further and further into the forest, making it almost to the heart. The twisted boughs curled around the path she wandered down, and Lilith stared at them curiously before looking down to the ground, the greenery that had been swept away by the plague slowly but surely reemerging.
Messages In This Thread
I think you are the moon - by Lilith - June 30, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Lilith - July 02, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 04, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Lilith - July 08, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: I think you are the moon - by Kierkegaard - July 09, 2016, 02:09 AM