Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Private 
@Doe and/or @Deirdre (it'd be nice if both of u came) for @Tetsubō - he's got some injuries and I thought a great big group thread would be fun. Backdated a bit to June 26th
Their trek had taken them a great distance along the shoreline, and the brute had found that the silence between them was fitting enough. He had known how nonverbal the life of a warrior had been, and oftentimes he felt as though that was for the best. Actions spoke far louder than most words, at least as far as he had known. The lack of communication between the two males had allowed the leviathan to peer curiously at the seaside and to explore terrain that he had not seen by the light of the day. The shore there was beautiful and something of a marvel to behold, but it solidified his passion for the bay.

As the two creatures closed the distance on their intended home, Skellige lifted his head and called for two different figures to arrive. The witch doctor would be certainly able to fix this man, but the wraith knew that Deirdre would be a confident healer as well, and she was certain to want her name known by the other wolves of the depths.

Drawing his gaze toward Tetsubō, Skellige nodded his head for the man to wait and to make himself comfortable in the sands of the bay. If their scents on the borders wasn’t enough, it would be evident by the posture of the eldest Cairn man; this was his home, and he would claim it in due time. The dark of his gaze slipped across the sands in search of one of the two girls, and the tip of his tail twitched in waiting.  
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread