Redhawk Caldera i was gone long before i left
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
All Welcome 

He did not change, even as he found a place among the wolves of Redhawk Caldera. Only a few days ago did he arrive at the rock, but made no outward attempt to communicate, unless the opportunity presented itself. While he was considered a new joiner, he was still a boy. A boy who had hardly much interest in conversing with adults. Eljay had been the only acceptation, but Stoic did not consider the other boy an adult, he was not like the rest. From their meeting, Stoic often pondered who this Peter is, or who he was. He concluded the Peter was also a boy, such as himself, or her could never be mistaken for the other. He wondered if this Peter was a lost one, like his brother Solemn and his sister, Adeline who had disappeared without a trace too long ago. Did children always go missing? Stoic himself was a lost boy then too.

He walked, his rock collection forgotten as he explored. His senses were not completely developed, but he could still tell one scent from another, a wolf den from the dirt. He hesitated, considering turning the other way and investigating further. There were pros and cons to both. He took a few steps forward, the curiosity driving him onward. But then he halted. Perry had assured him there would be no harm to him, but he could never be sure. Who knew what kind of savage wolves lurked in the den nearby. He stood at a standstill, unable to come to a conclusion, so he sat. Waiting for something to push him the other way, for he had nothing else to do.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
i was gone long before i left - by Jackrabbit - July 16, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Lucy - July 26, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Jackrabbit - July 27, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i was gone long before i left - by Lucy - August 10, 2016, 02:42 AM