Sunbeam Lair Take [m]e out, make me think about it
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: This thread contains an attempted rape, as well as mentions of such.
All welcome, but tagging @Jolon
Also tossing in a @Noctura tag, just for the hell of it lmao

Strange had she felt, and so much so that her day had been wasted away with nothing to show for it. She'd hardly neared the borders for patrols, and hadn't quite inspected the greenery, either. She'd been slacking, but for why, the female was uncertain. Something felt off, she could tell, but it was a sensation that she'd never felt before. It was an easy thing to ignore, and so she'd been permitted to fall into a light slumber earlier in the evening. Within her dreams, she'd met a dragon—her dragon—and upon her figure had he directed his flame. Burning her, in a sense, but never did she crumble. The sensation had seemed to swarm her very being, starting from her core and then making its way out to reach every inch of her. Only, in that way had it not stayed, being dragged back towards its point of origin instead, the intensity of it all having eventually been enough to wake her. Upwards had she jolted, panting to relieve whatever fire had built itself up within her, but never was absolute relief found. It was in that moment that she'd discovered what was happening, as well as what her dream had meant, and so she'd removed herself from the den she'd been occupying with the intentions of finding a faraway place to stow herself away within.

From her previous sleeping quarters the girl had gone, making her way through the lair with only the slivers of moonlight from overhead to guide her. Truthfully, she could tell where she was going even without the light, yet she'd found herself relying on it anyways. It told her that she was awake, now, and that she was on the move. It was towards the lair's mouth that she'd found herself going, intending to escape her home for the time being, but paying little mind to her surroundings during her haste.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Take [m]e out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 02:11 AM