Firefly Ravine Come and meet me?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ello, ell ell! She chipped happily. The stranger was a friend, she noticed by the tone she was speaking in. The new face seemed to be much chiller than mum about her being there, for she knew mum never liked it when she ran off. Today she had just went a little farther, no big deal, right? Another thing was asked, and Chusi only understood part of it. Mum, noo! She almost screeched, indicating that she did not want her mother to be here to pick her up. The girl was baffled at the sound the stranger was making then, and tried to join her. Her howl was soft and sloppy, but perhaps really cute.

She wanted to check the dark being more, but not long after their voices had touched the air, the earth almost rumbled as mum came. MUM WAS COMING FOR HER. The girl yelled something that was not understandable as she tried to escape the mouth of her mother, but she was too late. She was pulled back from the stranger all while screeching and making crying noises. Mum! No, friend! She yelled in protest.

As soon as she was somewhat let go, her mother saying something to her friend, she scampered back on her feet and toward the other girl. She was planning on hiding behind her new friend just like she had once done by Zephyr.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 08:57 AM