Felltree Marsh The journey begins
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
It is assumed that Sen would have told Zephyr of their leaving for Rosings and the disbandment. If you want for him to join them, feel free to post. If otherwise, please let me know. @Chusi & @Zephyr Maverick
Others may feel free to pop in, but beware Sen, aha.

Between how low their numbers had fallen and the Saltwinter wolves, Sen had decided that it was time to leave. She'd spoken to Zephyr earlier that day, telling him of her plans before having started to ready her daughter for the long journey. She had met the leaders of another pack a long while ago, and finally the moment had arrived for her to set out to meet them again. After noon had passed, she'd gathered up Chusi and let loose a howl for the older male, informing him of their departure, but otherwise leaving the choice of what he would do to him. Whether if he were to follow or not, she couldn't be bothered to care, her main focus being on getting her kid there safely.

Once the marsh had been reached, Sen had allowed for a short break to be taken, leaving Chusi to sit while the serpentine woman checked out their surroundings. Certain that no trouble was lurking nearby, she'd let herself rest next to her daughter, eyeing the child carefully. "You need to stay close to me at all times, alright, Chusi?" the woman had voiced. "We are going on a journey and there could be monsters waiting to snatch you away from me. You don't want to be eaten by one of the monsters, do you?" She had not traveled away in a long while, and so she knew not what types of wolves might be around.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
The journey begins - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:46 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: The journey begins - by Sen - August 31, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: The journey begins - by Chusi - September 02, 2016, 05:48 AM