Wapun Meadow New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me!
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Private 
Set to this morning before the sun rises, just before Aaron left, I suppose? For @Chusi only <3 

After speaking with Algae, a plan formulated in his mind. They would go, strike out, form a new band. Zephyr finally had someone else to care for, to protect, someone he felt he could work with and serve. Someone to, dare he say it, call a friend, family? Would this one stay, let him stay, and make his life worth living again? Only time could tell.
One thing he was certain of: Chusi couldn't possibly stay here. He knew of Sen's secluding her, keeping her away and in the den for hours at a time. The pup was unhappy, she had to be! And she was to happy to be around him when he came along. She saw him as a friend! Sen's words, never forgotten, rang through his ears. "Why are you here? Are you trying to confuse her? Maybe take her away from me?" While it hadn't been true then, it'd inspired ideas in his mind. He wouldn't steal her, no, that was far lower than the gentleman would ever stoop to. But it wasn't stealing when the one leaving wanted to go, so he would ask little Chusi what she wanted. The little Gorgon girl was old enough to know the weight of her decision, and Zephyr would give her every last detail he knew important to make sure she did know what she was getting into. Should she come, he would take her under his wing and raise her right. 
As he wandered closer to the borders, just before sunrise, he wondered just how he would get the girl away from Sen long enough to do all this.
Messages In This Thread
New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me! - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 07:52 AM