Blackfeather Woods And the vultures all start circling
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia nodded, slightly trepidant, at his words. "I know. Rasberry would be best, but not the other two. I would feel horrible knowing that a herb I'd taken may have affected...them." Rasberry was benign enough, she was sure it wouldn't do anything to her unborn pups. She said nothing more on the subject of Potema, but knew that she would go see the pale woman sooner or later. Unlike Harley, she didn't fear the residence...to much. Her sister, her long last sister, was alpha, and looking out for her. As long as she didn't do anything stupid, she was sure she'd be fine. 

At his words, her smile faultered. "I'm sorry, Harley. For bringing you into this mess. Pups you never really intended on, fleeing your old home, coming here, of all places..." she trailed off, lapsing into silence. Emotions swirled within her, maybe a result of her hormones, but suddenly she was exhaused, and guilty, and sad. "If I'd never met you...you would have been living happily on...that mountain. Without this worry, without this burden."
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 08:33 PM