Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Please let @Grace post first. Not backdated since the travel should've taken a while. @Peregrine @Fox

After days of travel away from the Keep, Grace by his side, they came closer to the scent of a pack. With Grace as a good hunter and Trick with having cared for himself for a long time, they were in a somewhat good state. Even Trick's fur was on fleek, if he did say so himself. He had taken numerous baths on the way, probably annoying the shit out of Grace, but it had to be done. He almost smelled like roses, something better than his normal ash-like smell, and it was all to impress whoever they would run into. They had left only a day after making plans, saying nothing to their so called "leaders". Trick wanted to serve someone who deserved it- who he could learn from, and he was pretty sure Grace wanted that as well. Their actions had not been noticed at the Keep, not even as they tried harder and harder, so perhaps this pack would be different.

They reached the border, up it almost looked like a mountain, and Trick stopped Grace a respectable distance away from it if she didn't do that herself already. He looked at her, silently asking; "Is this okay?". Not caring much about her approval, he raised his muzzle and let his honey-like voice fill the air, calling for this pack's leaders.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 08, 2016, 07:55 AM