Sleeping Dragon And I'll undress
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Hvit was growing, as anyone could tell, but he'd yet to speak a single word. Always when in the presence of others the boy remained silent, keeping his voice to himself and just listening to the others around him. Every word said he'd heard, but rarely could he actually put a meaning behind them. Yet, never would anyone have guessed that he used the words heard, for he'd taken to portraying himself as something of a mute. It was purely selective, however, the little use that his vocal cords received being something that he'd made a conscious decision to do. But, it wasn't always that they were left to collect dust, as the boy sometimes stole away to a place where he could be left alone. There is where he'd practice his speech with himself, and it was there that he'd sneaked away from his siblings to.

If he went out into the open, the den was still visible to him, but he'd stationed himself away where he couldn't see it just by turning his head. Movement was necessary if he wanted to look upon his home, and so he'd decided several days back that his chosen location was a perfect one; if he couldn't see them, then they couldn't see him, and so never would anyone know that he was there. Obviously, there existed plenty of holes within his theory, but each one had been waved off as if they didn't matter. After all, he'd yet to be caught, so surely that meant that he never would be.

After having plopped himself down and gotten comfortable, his session of speech began. He'd started by rambling off a bunch of incoherent gibberish, warming up his throat so that he could better speak. It was only when he'd finished with that, that the actual talking began, having started with a soft, "Moe." Hvitserk had heard another say it before, though there was a second part to go along with it that he often dropped. "Moe-bah." Meant to be moba, for it was a word that he'd taken a liking too despite having no clue as to what it meant. "'Ey-yuh—heya," came next, the pronunciation simple enough that he'd hardly ever struggled with it. "Heya, heya, heya."
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 13, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 14, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 14, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 15, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 18, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 19, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 19, 2016, 10:15 AM