Bramblepoint Sweet child o' mine
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
He hadn't wasted a second. After alerting his family as to what had happened, Elwood had hit the road, loping back towards the scene of the crime with determination. Once there, he paused only briefly at the borders, nose to the ground as he tried to get a whiff of the scent of his daughter's assailant. The black wolf had only visited briefly -- just long enough to scoop up Lucy and carry her away, despite her protests. His scent was not strong, and Elwood was met with frustration.

But that didn't stop him. He stepped outside of Redhawk Caldera for the first time in months and beelined towards Bramblepoint. He marched ahead with a determined step and a hardened glint in his eyes; the typically cordial and genteel wolf would spare nothing to find his child. Adrenaline coursed freely through his veins, driving him forward without fatigue, while a series of emotions washed over him in tandem -- fear, anger, shock, dread.

Once within the tangled confines of the grove he paused, nostrils flaring as he worked to try to find any hint that the monster had passed through here.
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 15, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 18, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - August 21, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - August 24, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Shrike Redleaf - September 09, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine - by Elwood - September 11, 2016, 08:08 PM