Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
The little scars on Malice's muzzle are healed, so I guess it's time for a friendly spar, @Aeronwyn !

The storm was gone, even though the dark gray clouds loomed over their island for a few more days to let them know it could strike again anytime- any day. Pyro and Vassago, despite everything that had happened, were so big now. Malice was sure that if she tried to carry Pyro back to Blackfeather Woods, she wouldn't be able to- that's how big and heavy they'd gotten. Surely they were no " viscous wolves" yet, but they sure as hell were some cute big fluffballs. Somehow, Vassago had grown a little more aggressive, and his "fighting" moves were actually quite excellent for such a young soul. Malice only knew of one who would teach him these things, seeing that Shink and Issun were not around much. It had to be her fake sister, Aeronwyn. 

She was strolling across the open fields with the many hills, keeping the one covered with flowers on her left paw as she explored.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Malice - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM