Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
He seems more thoughtful than Vassago... She said with a smile, remembering their night underneath the stars. He questioned the universe, much like herself, and the best all was that he enjoyed the stars too. Don't get her wrong, she loved Vassago very much, but the bond between Pyro and her was just stronger. She had never expected her to love others this much, but she felt hurt whenever she was not near them. When she had first entered Teekon all on her mind had been was revenge- power, and now she had her family. Everything was well, everything was how it was supposed to be.

I've never been better, to be honest. I never imagined life being this good to me when I first came into Teekon. She answered honestly. Of course, Aero didn't know of her past much, but Malice felt better this way. She regretted leaving Moonlit Hills, but without a look into her head she might think she'd do the same to Arthendal.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Malice - September 05, 2016, 09:16 AM