Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"I understand" were her words, though her longing was great it was pushed aside. "It would be foolish, no, pure stupidity to have children now, pure idiocy to have them without your consent." she said, looking to Malice and meeting her gaze. "You may rest assured that should my heat come, I will not act upon it." she added, and she meant it. She truly cared for her pack, and children, her children, would be a deep rift between them that could perhaps never be fixed. Her wish could wait, for a better time and a better place. 

The small thing that Malice had said nagged at her, the part involving the overthrowing of her and Burke. She hardly believed such a thing would happen, nor would she ever let it happen. And a mate, a mate was optional. Though at this thoughs, she was confused beyond measure when her thoughts drifted to Nico. She hardly new him, and yet she already felt drawn to him. The slate male was simply different, something she had not encountered before in her two years. Children were an idle thought, though, perhaps, were they drawn by something different? This whole situation confused her, and her confusion brought forth by a swell of emotions and thoughts irritated her. Perhaps Malice, should she be observant enough, could tell something bothered her, yet she hid it well as she walked.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Aeronwyn - September 26, 2016, 10:28 AM