Ankyra Sound This isn't happening. This can't be happening
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Moving this along, but @Kierkegaard and @Ishild are welcome to join in during this second round! (Edit: tagging everyone else: @Ondine @Bain @Slancio

She stared at the sea as dawn rose behind her, squinting as if she was searching for Caiaphas' black head in the waters. Her silent vigil was broken as the others arrived, all four of them. There were two others, she knew, and she threw her head back to call, urgently, for them once more. She needed them here. They needed to know what had happened.

'kay, so, last night I went out t'piss, She wasn't eloquent in the slightest. Rhetoric wasn't her strong suit at all. An' I 'eard Caiaphas' voice callin' out fer Kjal' an' I. I thought it was just t'wind playin' wit me. She bit her lip, pausing slightly before she went on. But I went lookin' fer Caiaphas dis mornin'. I can't find 'er anywhere. All 'er scents 're stale.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - August 24, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - August 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: This isn't happening. This can't be happening - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:02 PM