Blackfeather Woods You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
He did not mean it. "I know you didn't," Truthfully, she hadn't been sure at the time. Xan was a fickle mind, and one could never really be to sure with him. The boy harbored hate, yet had never looked to her with anything of the sort. Nothing had hurt her more than when he had shoved it back not only in her face, but her infant children's. It was unfair, as well as childish. "Have I ever done anything to prove otherwise but nurse your siblings that cannot yet even see? Of course I must put their needs above your's; you do not rely on me to live," She recited calm, however the topic irked her to no end. The fact that Xan had even brought up the idea that she would abandon him (again) as if he wanted for her to forget about him. How many times did she have to promise she would always remain a presence in his life until he got it through his mind that she loved him as if he was her own? "Of course that will limit the time I spend solely on you, however, you as a grown man are fully aware that you can walk those few steps and see me at any time, for as long as you need," Realistically, she would need to devote the majority of her time into making sure the brood did not accidentally wander off a cliff somewhere, or accidentally get high on shrooms at a month old. However, Alexander was her son too, and even if their time alone would be limited in the first few month's of the children's growth, Nemesis would never turn away his company in exchange for time with the others. Truly, it disappointed her that he did not see, that he even had uncertainties about such a  topic although assurances should have been placed in his mind that he would never have to worry about replacement. Had she not done her job right? As much as it disappointed her, it frustrated her.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
RE: You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations - by Nemesis - November 17, 2016, 11:57 PM