Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An elaboration of his given answer hadn't been pressed for, which he'd appreciated. Someday, perhaps he'd be able to share more, but doing so was out of the question entirely for the time being. No one needed to know of what had happened, what had driven him away. It was a vital piece of information, but he longed for nothing more than to be able to forget it. For the nightmares to stop, for his body to be capable of relaxing. He wanted a cleared mind, a new start, and it was within the group of travelers that he'd seen a chance to achieve that which he so desperately wanted. The next step would be to erase the memories, or to, in the very least, subdue them just enough so that he could rest. It was only a thought, currently, and one that he hadn't been capable of finding any flaws in. Xan couldn't see how neglectful his approach, or how unachievable a new start, truly was.

The boy's body stiffened at the mention of herbs. It was because of some plant, he was sure, that he was there in the first place—he'd been poisoned, but by what, he didn't know. After weighing his options, he'd given a shake of his head. Witnessing the nightmares within his head was terrible, but he'd take that any day over being forced to actually relive the nightmare again whilst conscious. "I don't do well with herbs. They react badly with my body," he'd lied, unable to come up with anything else to say. "Can I just... stay here with you? It might help." Or it'd make it worse. Xan didn't know what the result would be, having nothing to compare it to.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 02:32 AM