Jade Fern Grove he's got looks that books take pages to tell
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Curiosity and unsupported distrust had kept him listening, the latter having slowly ebbed away with the more he heard. An in-depth description was not given, but he’d assumed her to look decent enough, given what he had been told. Little of his attention was offered to the task of attempting to picture her, the rest of Sriracha’s response having easily been documented as being more important. It revealed that he was not like the albino’s mother, and had not abandoned his kid. Rather, he’d decided to leave after she’d grown, and she had declined the offer to join him. Xan knew that he couldn’t have been the type to just leave his child behind, but the past had still made him consider the idea, only for it to then be disproved.

“I’d like to meet her someday,” he shared. “Your siblings, too.” And though he said that now, if the day ever came that he’d be given the opportunity to do so, it was beyond likely that he wouldn’t face them. Instead of taking the chance to meet each of them, he’d probably end up hiding away for a long while, avoiding them like the plague until he couldn’t any longer.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 19, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 17, 2016, 11:37 PM