Stavanger Bay i'ma rock my pajamas in the day time i swear, i promise
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash had hoped skellige might be conned into finding and catching this red snapper - if he played his cards right and feigned enough stupidity (well, some of it was outright stupidty) maybe the unsuspecting alpha might take pity and show poor ole murgy what a 'red snapper' was.. as it was, big bossman did not take the bait -- and murgash was left somewhat disappointed.

he was never one to remain crestfallen for long, and as skellige's body language shifted from somewhat tense to serious, the dark male roused himself upright and studied his leader. there was something changed about skellige's demeanor: granted, skellige always had that undeniable aura of righteous rule and power, this aura was different: it almost seemed.... bad.

cue immediate, gleeful interest in murgash. he practically shot up from his fanned position and turned his rimpled, festered ears towards skellige in anticipation. "wells - ye've came to the roight place. oi just happen to be steeped in elu-sive tendencies." it was true too -- if he hadn't perfected the art of being sneaky before he came to blackrocks, he had certainly polished off his skill lying low from doe during her pregnant-lady mood swings. after all, nothing required so much 'elusive tendency' as avoiding an angry lady who happened to have her supper unjustly stolen from her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'ma rock my pajamas in the day time i swear, i promise - by Murgash - November 25, 2016, 07:15 PM