Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Not once did Zephyr so much as react to Arturo's outburst, threats, taking them in stride without so much as a flick of his ear - Chusi's reactions were heartbreaking, yes, but he only wished to do what he thought best for her. He could care less about this man and his threats, and he sure as hell didn't give a shit if Arturo thought less of him. Shaking his head, he made to explain, but one thing the coywolf said did stick in his heart, and he shut his jaws to think - it was not his decision on what was best for her. It was the cold, hard truth - though Zephyr assumed he was doing the right thing, he could not know. 

"I'll only give it a chance if she truly wants me here - I don't want pity because I have nothing and everyone feels sorry for me, I don't want a chance to impress you just for her to be uncomfortable. I want her to genuinley want me here, for me to make things better, for her to be happy. If that's what she wants, I'm willing to talk things out - but that's not my decision, you're right."

Without another word, his apple eyes fell to Chusi. He was happy to leave - some part of him hoped it, with such a harsh alpha - but it was her next words that would decide his own fate. Arturo, he could learn to accept - perhaps he was being too quick to judge in his haze of pain, and the coywolf was truly only protecting the girl. That didn't make it hurt less, especially since it was Chusi he was protecting, but like most things here, he didn't comment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Zephyr Maverick - October 18, 2016, 07:52 PM