Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Backdated to October 6th. @Steady & @Valette

The day had finally come where he’d felt himself to be ready. The favour asked of him had went untouched up until this point, but for no longer would he spend his time thinking about it. It was time that he take action, and so the male had departed from the grove around noon with the intentions of fulfilling the task that he’d been given. Before he’d reached the foreign territory, however, the yearling had deterred for the purpose of hunting. It was after a rabbit that he’d trailed, for such was a gift that Sriracha had suggested he offer. And, after some tracking and sprinting, he’d continued his trek with a plump hare swinging from his jaws. He’d admitted to himself that it’d felt strange hunting for a bunch of wolves that he knew nothing about, but the feeling was easily shrugged off before he’d completed his journey.

As the scent of the pack grew heavy in the air, he’d slowed to a stop outside of their borders and placed the rabbit down between his paws. Xan could feel his stomach twisting itself into knots, undoubtedly nervous about what was to come. What if he messed up? Or said something that he wasn’t supposed to? The grove had become his home, and so he didn’t want to give the unknown pack a reason to chase himself and the others out of it. Alas, he knew that he’d arrived there for a reason, and so his worries were swallowed—albeit rather forcefully. It was immediately afterwards that he’d tilted his head back and howled for the leaders, the time spent waiting for them being used to make his mind relax.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM