Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He recollected nothing of his vision. The last vestiges of painless peace were rudely demolished as the agony in his throat caused him to start coughing, gagging and choking. Although Fox attempted to wend in between his legs and lay beside him, Peregrine unceremoniously sent her flopping for the second time that night as he struggled to sit upright. He spluttered loudly, attempting to draw air through his bruised windpipe into his lungs, which were burning. It was the longest three minutes of his life before he finally felt like he could breathe somewhat normally again.

"Agreed," he wheezed belatedly. He was never going to try that again, more like it. He smiled weakly at the thought of filling the caldera with their babies, a bittersweet look on his face when she pinpointed the secret fears he'd been harboring these last few weeks. Peregrine just hoped Fox was right in her implication and that none of their next brood turned out to be as fucked up as some of his previous kids.

"As soon as I'm sure I won't die mid-fuck," he rasped, "we're gonna put more babies in you," he said in way of agreement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 26, 2016, 10:33 AM