Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Dismissing his own stupidity, Peregrine thought Fox's question over for a moment. "Do you think they're onto us yet?" he quipped dryly. "That we're fuckin' psychopaths, I mean?" Peregrine laughed, the last of the burning sensation in his lungs sort of petering away now. The skin of his throat still felt tender and he was sure that if he bumped it, it would hurt like a son of a bitch. But at least he could breathe.

"All right, y'ready for round... whatever?" he asked, rolling onto all fours. "I'll be careful with your shoulder, boo," Peregrine promised before he planted his hind feet about six inches behind hers and rose up to hug her middle. He began to make love to her slowly and sweetly, murmuring quiet endearments into her ears. He would take his time, then after they were done this round, he would insist they catch some z's for at least a couple of hours.

Because they had the rest of the night, and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next week... and soon Fox would be peeing every hour on the hour; her nips would start dragging on the ground; and she would get fat as fuck. With his pups. And he would find her as goddamn gorgeous as always as they added another flowering branch to their magnificent family tree.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 26, 2016, 01:08 PM