Blackfeather Woods i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The topic of their conversation shifted, transitioning roughly from their missing child to their relationship. He sought her eyes, to lock his gaze with hers, but was not given the opportunity to do so. With her gaze averted, he could only watch her and wait to see if she might look at him. And when he could wait no longer, he glanced elsewhere, focusing his sight on the space beyond her. For a long moment, he was silent, unable to decide on how he wanted to proceed. She had a point; they no longer operated as a single unit, and a part of him even doubted that they ever truly had. When he looked at her, there stirred within his chest something, but he wasn’t too sure anymore that it was love. With a lengthy sigh, he reached out to her, hoping to run his muzzle through the fur along her neck. “I don’t know what you want,” he admitted. “Do you want to continue to be my wife? To spend more time with me?” He pulled himself away, returning to his previous spot where he then sat. His eyes, void of emotion for he had hidden it all away, rested on her, urging her to look up—to look at him.

“I don’t know how to care for you,” was his reasoning, voice low. “I didn’t look for you, but you haven’t looked for me, either.” It was the truth, a realization that he had made himself blind to up until that point. He had cared for her once, and perhaps he still did deep down, but she offered him nothing to allow for those feelings to grow. She was not Scarlett—she did not operate in the same manner as the now lifeless albino, nor did she offer to him the same affections. They were husband and wife, but he could feel as little love from her as he was sure she felt from him.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you - by Kove - April 01, 2017, 12:05 AM