Bramblepoint the soul felt its worth
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Since October went inactive, I'm gonna PP her to the fringes so we can continue. :)

Before the pale she-wolf could answer her, another lithe figure slipped onto the scene. Raven felt her muscles tense slightly, though neither of the strangers appeared threatening in any way. Her yellow eyes traveled from one to the other, noticing how the third figure was sort of like a mixture of the other two of them. That thought quirked her lips into a small smile, which grew a little more at the friendly curiosity.

"I'm hoping there's sap in the center," Raven explained, gaze still drifting between the pair. "I want to collect it for medical purposes." She paused, her attention shifting down to the small pile of cones. She singled one out and nudged it to rest between her forepaws. "I'd prefer not to—" A sudden thought hit her and she cut off mid-sentence.

With a thoughtful look on her face, she began scanning the ground for a nearby stone. As if abruptly remembering she had an audience, Raven then froze and peered up at the other two. "Do you see any rocks? I'm just going to try smashing one to see if it's even worth my while to try opening the others."
Messages In This Thread
the soul felt its worth - by Raven - November 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by October - November 21, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - November 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - November 23, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - December 08, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - December 23, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - December 30, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - January 02, 2017, 01:04 PM