Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Last post from me, guys!

Warbone tried not to miss much -- visually, speaking -- but with only one eye, it seemed inevitable to happen. Mostly he missed things when he was focused intently on something singular; and for now his eye followed Saena, enjoying her mirth more than he ever could his own, and it brought a great peace to him knowing that he had helped shoulder this achievement for them. Reluctantly his gaze shifted, and now he was watching the pack mill forward -- a mixture of faces both excited and cautious -- which made Warbone lift his chin into an exposed expression of pride as he admired them all.

Minna handled the attention better than he could have hoped, and once she became more comfortable with her surroundings, he would be interested to see where she stood among them. His thick tail had taken up a steady wag, flailing back and forth, striking his packmates like a tender club as he passed in a circle around Minna, nudging her, encouraging her to be herself -- as bold or as timid as she liked. With a snort he parted through the group and trotted several paces away, nearer to Tryphon, leaving everyone to get acquainted come comfortable.

Seeing no conflict arise, he flopped down on the cold ground and rolled onto his side with a loud, lazy groan of contentment.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Warbone - November 22, 2016, 01:10 PM