Broken Antler Fen And I can’t put it off any longer
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She was still hurt, but at least his response provided her some answers.  Still she couldn't help but think that he should have talked to her first, told her what he was going to do.  If he had it could've probably helped things for the better.  She especially wouldn't feel like her Father would go behind her back if he deemed it necessary without her permission.

"I understand where your coming from, but how would you like it if I talked to your Father, telling him where you were and not even telling you anything about the meeting or meetings or whatever.  It's just..." she glanced down at her paws, slowly sinking to her haunches.  "I want to know that you trust me enough to not let me find out things like this the hard way, because no offense but if you had just told me about the Silvertip thing I would never have run off when I saw that Silvertip wolf and..." she stopped there, not wanting to hurt her Father in anyway.  "I'd just perfer it if you spoke to me first if there ever is a next time..."

Messages In This Thread
And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 26, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 26, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 27, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 28, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 29, 2016, 11:44 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 30, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 01, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 11, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 11, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 12, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 13, 2016, 12:19 PM