Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
If it was up to Saena, Banner would be on the ground. The petite young bitch even began to step forward with the intent to roll her, but she was stopped by Warbone's gravelly tone behind her shoulder. She jumped. Of all the wolves she expected to follow her, Warbone was the last. She didn't know of his own wayward thoughts, so she assumed he would forever remain where the pack was and never wander further. He proved her wrong, much to her surprise, but her lips curled into a light smile at his presence.

With a grumble that well betrayed how she felt about Banner's lack of passive deference, Saena dropped her head and shoulders and let Warbone take the lead. She fell into step a few paws behind him, and halted where her cheek was in line with his shoulder. Even as Warbone spoke to the dark ruddy female, Saena hovered close to his side, a constant specter to remind Banner that she was at a disadvantage.

Saena wanted to ask, when Banner spoke, how she'd heard any such thing about Duskvale, but the answer came in the form of a light breeze. It toyed through the larger brown-haired woman's coat and then swept past Saena's nose, bringing with it the sweet scent of willows and the wolves who lived there. She flared her nostrils to take them in, and among them she sensed a pale grey juvenile, whom she'd met so recently that his aroma was still fresh in her mind.

"How is Tambourine?" she asked softly, feeling her stance shift to something a little more relaxed. For all the reasons Saena had to despise Tambourine for being the product of her ex-mate's adultery, she found the kid undeniably likable.
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 07, 2016, 09:01 AM