Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian never really expected to see his rescuer again after the attack he had endured from the pack up North. It was a different life for him back then. It had been locked up in the back of his mind while he took to current matters. A howl sounded for him. He hoped it was someone who would join his ranks. They had been rather empty lately. He wouldn't mind a big family to care for. He wanted to be surrounded by loved ones.

The bog male approached the borders. Instantly he recognized the familiar face but where did he know it from. The grey male approached her in a friendly matter. As he was closer and could also scent her he recognized her. His rescuer! "Andalusia!," he let out in surprise. He just realized that if she never helped him he wouldn't even be here right now. His kids wouldn't even be alive. It was a hard reality check. What was he glad to see her. He let out a happy woof as he stepped closer and greeted her in a friendly matter. His alpha role forgotten. "I didn't expect to see you again. What a nice surprise," he spoke to her.
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM