Blackfeather Woods Because I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Backdated to December 17th. Tagging @Potema, but anyone can pop in!

Over a month had passed since he’d met Miraak, whose words had encouraged the yearling to continue through life. There was much that he could do, still, and the reminder of that had been the push that he’d needed to get the ball rolling. Whilst the majority of his time had gone into patrolling the grove, he’d started broadening his travel zone as of late. He’d found that he wanted to see more, to forget the past and fill his head with good memories, but it hadn’t been as easy as he had hoped it’d be. For though he’d found a way to perk up a bit, the realization that both Ocra and Sriracha had become scarce recently had made him fall back with his progress. With an unsettled feeling in his stomach, he’d assumed the worst and departed from the grove that morning, heading towards Blackfeather.

During his journey, he’d thought about the duo, as well as about where they might be lurking. With all the words they had used to fill his head, he hadn’t wanted to believe that they could possibly be gone, and so he’d told himself right away that he would return to the grove to search for them. First, however, came his visit to the woods, where he hoped to find Miraak—or anyone, really, just as long as it wasn’t Cicero. At the thought of running into his attacker, Xan had needed to take a moment in order to recollect his bearings, then continued towards the forest’s edge. It'd been a short ways off from it that he’d eventually stopped, hesitant, but knowing that he’d already come too far to turn back. So, with a tilt of his head, he had announced himself to the wolves of the woods.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - December 19, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - December 19, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - February 01, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - March 13, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 15, 2017, 12:50 AM