Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
@Kendra (・∀・)

Although he had promised himself that he would venture back to the grove, a detour had been taken. From the woods, he had not turned and ventured back to search for his companions but had instead gone a different way. It was towards the coast that he’d found himself traveling, the path having been familiar—up until he’d branched off and went a different way, his legs carrying him towards a location that had never before felt his paws on it. The longing to see more of the world had led him that way, as had the fear of returning to the grove and discovering that he’d once again been abandoned. Xan hoped to find them again, to find that he’d simply been missing them whenever he’d sought them out, but couldn’t help but allow doubt into his mind. He doubted that they had decided to hang around, he really did, he just wouldn’t acknowledge his thinking that way.

Alexander had traveled in a different direction from the one previously taken, but the end result had been the same: in the distance, he could see the light reflecting off of the ocean’s surface. He’d grown to like the sea, the sight of it having unknowingly awoken some ancient instinct within him. Having come from a long line of wolves that used the sea’s creatures as a source of food, he’d been drawn to the coast ever since he’d first visited it, though this he’d yet to realize. The only downside was the salt, which seemed to infect even the air the closer one got to the water. He’d been reminded of it as he trekked across the plateau, every gust of wind blown his way having been tainted by the bitter breath of the sea. No matter, he’d done his best to ignore it and proceed across the land, intending to look out over the water before having to return to the grove.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Xan - December 19, 2016, 11:35 AM