Hushed Willows I was angry with my friend
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
With his own issues he hadn't truly thought to check in in the state of Amara and her brood. He'd just assumed the mother would be as watchful of her children as Octavia had been of Tambourine. Maybe it was harder with three. Maybe Amara just didn't care. Stark wouldn't know. It was purely coincidence that he happened along the sharp wall that formed one protective well of the Keep - Stark was doing his own little angry pacing, cutting the pack lands in haphazard ways. A sound made him freeze, tiny and meek and muffled. The alpha couldn't spot any tracks, not with the snowfall lately, but there was the faintest scent and it wasn't one he was personally familiar with.

Stark was a hunter though, on instinct and passion, and he slowly worked out the source of the sound just behind a bank of snow that the mountain itself seemed to place there. Stark was shivering by the time he dug through the embankment only to find one of the puppies. It wasn't Eros, wasn't the girl, which meant it was Tambourine's friend. Stark sunny hesitate to wrap himself around the puppy, giving a little sigh. 

"Kavos.. "  
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Amara - December 20, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 21, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Gwen - December 21, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Talewi - December 22, 2016, 09:00 AM