Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
this is a phone post! please forgive ♡

[table width=55%][tr][td]
in her mother's heart, vuk knew that there was more to this meeting, more to the reasons for her son standing upon this earth before her alongside a girl who kept her silence. vuk fought the tremble of her lips as a myriad of emotions came to war within her.
first was the overwhelming grief. the she-wolf had done well to stave it off this past year, dragging herself from despair to focus completely on seff once more. she had given up her home twice for her son, and vuk knew she would do it again in the span of a heartbeat.
but the second was anger, and vuk found herself struggling with its very embodiment in her heart. how could she find ire with her son? no, vuk decided — the anger was for herself, that she had failed him so completely and utterly, that she had planted the seed of dissatisfaction in his spirit and nurtured it with her weaknesses.
and now it seemed she would lose him again. only a handful of seconds had passed but the tyro realized she had not answered her boy. no. she was not happy, not when her soul was departing a second time. but perhaps she was not meant to be happy; perhaps joy was not her lot.
vuk could not bring herself to lie to seff, nor to hardly speak  — his questions were preliminary and she knew his fate lay with the girl at his side. her beloved child was loved, strong, tended. it was all she ever wanted for him. and so the patchwork wolfess lifted her chin and sighed into seff's fur, willing the tears to hold themselves back. 
she discovered she could not even inquire as to where he was going, nor finish their meeting — the throb of her broken heart was growing. "i love you, seff," vuk whispered, holding her son's eyes for a moment before she glanced gently at freyja. she had no words for the girl; she bore the child no ill will but neither could she speak, and it was then that vuk turned and let herself fade into the gloomy forest that had become her home.
only when she was at its heart did vuk break into great racking sobs that caused her throat to ache; she could scarcely see the ground beneath her paws as she began to search for the one wolf who could give her back what seff had taken.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM