Ravensblood Forest i don't say much
49 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Joining 
Though her travels in the recent days had been made alone (she had lost her young friend Sasi along the way), it seemed that Djehanne was beginning to feel the true consequences of her wanderlust. For the first time in a long time, she was lonely; an aching feeling that pulled at the tenderest parts of one's heart and tied them into inseperable knots. Her mind fell back to the offer made by the young startlet Bo, thus she made her way back to their meeting grounds, and tried tracking her from there. 
Of course, she had no luck, so she gave up on finding Bo and made her best attempts at finding a border which might be shielding her friend from Djehanne's grasp. Once she reached the first border she was to come across, she released a short coo, calling forth not only Bo, but also Sasi, for it seemed his sent lingered on the line. The call was also for a leader's presence, as she hoped to be able to join their ranks alongside her companions.
As she waited patiently, Djehanne's tail swayed behind her though her overall posture and demeanor spoke of submission and a peaceful request. She hoped that either of her friends might come to her side first, as they knew of her condition and might be able to justify her silence to their decider.
Messages In This Thread
i don't say much - by Tacita - December 26, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Armand - December 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - December 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - January 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - January 03, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 04, 2017, 08:27 AM