Redhawk Caldera my toes is froze.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Dragging the carcass into the cave had been very tiring, so Lagan had a similar idea as his mother. After propping it up against he wall, the small silver male bounded over to his mom's side and slid along her flank affectionately. They walked towards the puppy pile, and after giving her a quick lick, Lagan flopped down, snuggling himself up next to @Titmouse and letting out a long sigh. This nap would be well deserved, and Lagan would be nice and warm with his little bros and sis's acting as his blanket.

He was deep asleep when he felt the earth start to vibrate. At first he refused to wake up stubbornly, assuming it was probably just somebody farting really intensely or something. But when the rumbling didn't cease, the Blackthorn raised his head and looked around. Finley was walking towards the cave mouth, which made him nervous. He really didn't want his mom getting hurt, so he started to stand to go after her. Just as he was standing, the ground quaked more violently than before and he dropped back down to keep from collapsing.

He watched in horror as the mouth of the cave was swallowed by a flood of white, that overtook the entire entrance in less than a minute. He saw Sassafras make an impressive entrance, almost getting crushed to death my the mountain of snow. He blinked a few time in utter shock,  wondering what had just happened. He wasn't panicking yet. As long as he had his mommy he wouldn't feel too scared. He shifted his position, grabbing Titty and whatever pups were nearby and pulling them close. He started to lick them, hoping maybe he could calm them down. All the while he kept his eyes on his mother waiting for her to shout a command. He wasn't panicking yet, but he was scared.
Messages In This Thread
my toes is froze. - by Finley - January 27, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Sassafras - January 27, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Lagan - January 28, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 29, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Finley - February 01, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Eljay - February 02, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Lagan - February 02, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Towhee - February 03, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Sassafras - February 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: my toes is froze. - by Finley - February 12, 2017, 02:48 PM