Duskfire Glacier Lost and Alone
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Sorrel returns! @Eden I can't seem to tag Kieran :/

Sorrel's aching body shivered as her young, tiny paws trudged through the thick snow, her limbs gradually becoming numb over time from the bitter cold that wrapped around her, but regardless of this, the little girl pressed onward through the unforgiving weather. The young pup could feel the cold biting at her ears and nose, a soft whimper escaping her dry mouth as she gazed around at her surroundings. She was lost and alone. And at realizing this, another cry passed her maw as the girl moved forward, though with one tired step the pup stumbled over due to sheer exhaustion, quickly slumping into the freezing snow. And there, Sorrel cried softly, for she greatly missed her family.

As blue eyes peered through falling tears, Sorrel tried to see around the terrain, her small leathery nose twitching as she caught the familiar scent of her mother in the air, along with the aroma of the rest of her family and pack. With this the girl attempted to let out a miserable howl, hoping that wherever her family were, they'd hear it and find her.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 27, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 06:14 PM